Thank you for giving to help DAI-Haiti provide urgent COVID-19 assistance to single moms and their kids.
The Big Picture: As the coronavirus sweeps Haiti, it will mean a large number of deaths – many of which could be prevented. In response, DAI-Haiti has developed a plan to hand out hygiene kits to help very vulnerable families stay safe and cash to help them to obtain food. The cost per family is $88. The cost breakdown is $50 cash, $30 for the hygiene kit and $8 for assembly & delivery. The goal is to help 152 families.
- A hygiene kit (bucket, soap, sterile washcloth, bleach, alcohol)
- Instructions on the kit’s use
- $50 cash per family
- Include someone over the age of 60
- Include a disabled person
- Include a pregnant or nursing mother
- Include children under the age of 5
- Be very vulnerable without access to other resources