Tyndale Intercultural Ministry (TIM) Centre, in partnership with DAI and Tyndale Leadership Centre, is offering a Certificate in Ministry and Organizational Leadership (CMOL) starting September 2017. Registration deadline is September 6, 2017.
The CMOL seeks to provide Christian leaders serving immigrant and multi-ethnic churches and ministries with an educational experience resulting in excellence, effectiveness and integrity in life, relationships and leadership.
The successful completion of the following 4 courses will merit a Certificate in Ministry and Organizational Leadership.
- Foundations of Servant Leadership (Saturday Sep 23, Oct 21, Nov 18, Dec 9, 2017)
- Strategic Management (Winter 2018)
- Conflict Management and Transformation (Fall 2018)
- Integrity and Financial Management (Winter 2019)
Foundations of Servant Leadership Course Dates:
9:00am-4:00pm for 4 Saturday sessions
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 – Karl Mueller and Dr. Nagi and Suzie Said
Worldview, Culture and Leadership
Kingdom Perspectives on Leadership
Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 – Suzie Said and Marithza Andagoya
Influence and Power
Selecting the Right Leaders for Your Team
Mentoring and Developing Others
- Saturday, November 18, 2017 – Jane Overstreet (DAI CEO/President and author of Unleader)
Values Leading Change
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 – Karl Mueller and Marithza Andagoya
Integrity and Accountability
Review and Next Steps
Interested in joining for One Session only? We have designed the course to build on previous week’s learnings, but each session can be taken as standalone learning as well.
One Session Only Price – $120